Promac Plaster Primer Nanotech is a water based plaster primer which penetrates the surface and ensures optimum adhesion of top coats to the surface, while providing protection against alkali and efflorescence.
• Lead free
• Alkali and water resistant
• Provides resistance to efflorescence
• Excellent adhesion properties
• Excellent penetration and binding properties
• Lower odour
• Suitable for a variety of surfaces
• Interior and exterior use
• Overcoatable with a wide range of water and solvent based Promac top coats
• Rapid drying
This product will cover approximately 4 - 8 m² litre per coat depending on the type of substrate, surface porosity and application method.
Apply this product with a paint brush or Mohair roller to both smooth and rough surfaces allow at least 6 hours to dry for Promac water based top coats and overnight to dry for Promac solvent based top coats. This product is ready for use, thinning is not required.
Clean all tools (brushes & rollers) after use with water and while still wet.
1L, 5L, 20L
RECOMMENDED TOP COAT PRODUCTS