Promac Easycoat Plaster Primer is a solvent based plaster primer which penetrates the surface and ensures optimum adhesion of top coats to the surface, while providing protection against alkali and efflorescence.
• Lead free
• Alkali and water resistant
• Resistant to efflorescence
• Excellent adhesion properties
• Excellent penetration and binding properties
• Suitable for a variety of surfaces
• Overcoatable with a wide range of water and solvent based Promac top coats
• Quick drying
This product will cover approximately 4 - 8 m² per litre per coat depending on the type of substrate, surface porosity and application method.
Apply this product with a paint brush or Mohair roller to both smooth and rough surfaces allow at least 6 hours to dry for Promac water based top coats and overnight to dry for Promac solvent based top coats. This product is ready for use, thinning is not required.
Clean all brushes/rollers while still wet with mineral turpentine after use.
Download Technical Data Sheet here.
Download Safety Data Sheet here.
RECOMMENDED TOP COAT PRODUCTS